Supplements: www.vitacost.com for significant discounts on supplements
- multivitamin that is easily breakable OR chewable OR capsule OR gummie. We are looking for something that will break down easily in your stomach.
- Fish oil (Cod liver oil is preferred): 2000-3000 mg of omega 3 fatty acids per serving
Food: As local and organic as possible. As gluten and grain free as possible. As non processed as possible.
When purchasing food, it should have 1 ingredient on the label! 70% of your plate at least should be vegetables! Eat Real Food!! Fermented foods are good for your digestion. Add them in to your daily diet!
- Summerfield Farms for beef and eggs. All grass fed/free range, no added hormones or antibiotics 3203 Pleasant Ridge Road Summerfield NC 27358 336-643-2006
Call and see the farm!
- Yanceyville Farmers Market Yanceyville St. Greensboro, NC 27405. Phone: 336-373-2402 … Get to know your farmers! Get as much local food as you can!
- The Omnivores’ Dilemma by Michael Pollan
- Why Zebras Don’t Get Ulcers by Robert Sapolsky
- Pain Free by Peter Egoscue
- Healing With Whole Foods by Paul Pitchford
- Nourishing Traditions By Sally Fallon www.westonaprice.org
- Rapid Recovery Handbook by Mark Mead
- It Starts With Food by Dallas and Melissa Heartwig
- The Blood Sugar Solution by Mark Hyman
- The Trigger Point Therapy Workbook: Your Self-Treatment Guide for Pain Relief by Clair Davies
Here is a link to go to Amazon and find these titles http://astore.amazon.com/abracu-20
- Food Inc.
- Fat Sick and Nearly Dead
- Forks over Knives
- Food Matters
Massage Blocks www.massageblocks.com Give them my email address firstname.lastname@example.org and receive 15% off of your purchase.